Over populated is one of the problems here in the Philippines. Lack of somethings that we needed. As year passed, problems are still there. All of the people, here in Philippines want to have a better life for their future. But the question is, what are these things that we need?
People wanted to have the three basic needs in our lives. Food, shelter and clothing. Because of the over populated, the space for us is not enough. So, most people live at the informal settlers or what we called "swaters" or the NPA (No Permanent Address), people who make their own home. How I wish, their will be a time that they will have their own house to stay with, for a better and happier life to spend with their family a house built with no payment but, it is a help from the government. Food. This is the very important for a human being. It help us to be stronger and healthier, but then again , not all of us are lucky to eat our food. Wherever I go, I always see beggars looking foods at the garbage.
Some children are malnourished because of improper foods/diet and maybe because of their surroundings. I hope, someone can help those people. Giving free food, a healthy food and help them to have a better health.
Today, I heard many problems in their own schools, because of storms. Most of the children wanted to go to school and study, because of financial problem due to the high fees, not all people finished their studies. How can the president help them? Well, I wish Sir President will give them scholarships and lower price of tuition fees. Our President can also help us by donating of books and new classrooms for the students.
I hope our President can help us in our problems. I hope, our problems here in Philippines will be solve. For our better life,better future and for the next generation. To become more progressive and to become a better country.

0 (mga) komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento