Third grading has ended and its time to move toward a new chapter. It is the time to face the last grading in our school life.
New ideas have been added to my knowledge. Many developments have done. And I’m so glad of it. This third grading period we continued to post some essays in our blogs. We also learned new tags for the notepads and used them as the continuation part of our exercise. One of the problems that I encountered this grading is our project, the web page. I thought we’re not able to finish it and pass it at the right time. But, luckily with the helping hands of our group mates we are able to pass it. For me this grading is better than before, because this grading we learn how to link from one page to another. And also how to use the tags in adding background color and images. That makes me dizzy sometimes on what tags will I’m going to use in the notepad.
For that reason, this upcoming grading I will do my best, better than before, study harder, be more patient and I will listen attentively to the teacher.

0 (mga) komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento